Most presentations are boring, and as a part of my business degree I’ve listened to countless presenters drone on while a boring screen filled with boring words sits behind behind them. This quick trick will get your audience to focus back on you.
Search A Life of Productivity
- The research is in: Caffeine boosts your mental and physical performance in pretty much every measurable way
- Why I’ve disabled the clock on my computer
- How to change your relationship with your smartphone
- You’re distracted more often than you think
- Can’t focus when you write? Download this app now
- Confidence doesn’t lead to success—success leads to confidence