My goal isn’t only to write about productivity over the next year – it’s to live it. So I’m not just going to post quick hacks that I’ve found useful, I’m going to dive right into productivity and use myself as a guinea pig to see what works and what doesn’t. Here are six productivity experiments I’ll be conducting.
Search A Life of Productivity
- Can’t focus when you write? Download this app now
- Confidence doesn’t lead to success—success leads to confidence
- Here’s a simple trick to achieve your long-term goals
- Everything you need to know about how music affects your productivity
- Free template: The half-day (and full day) at-home meditation retreat
- Think of your mind as a TV