My goal isn’t only to write about productivity over the next year – it’s to live it. So I’m not just going to post quick hacks that I’ve found useful, I’m going to dive right into productivity and use myself as a guinea pig to see what works and what doesn’t. Here are six productivity experiments I’ll be conducting.
Search A Life of Productivity
- The research is in: Caffeine boosts your mental and physical performance in pretty much every measurable way
- Why I’ve disabled the clock on my computer
- How to change your relationship with your smartphone
- You’re distracted more often than you think
- Can’t focus when you write? Download this app now
- Confidence doesn’t lead to success—success leads to confidence