In addition to writing posts and conducting interviews on productivity, I love conducting (admittedly weird) productivity experiments, where I use myself as a guinea pig to explore how to become as productive as possible.
All of the experiments I have, will, and am conducting are below!
Completed productivity experiments
(In no particular order..)
Writing 200,000 words over one year: Done! Wrote 216,897 words over the course of AYOP.
Experiments in progress
- Reducing my body fat percentage to 10% (from 17%), while gaining 10 pounds of muscle
- December 6, 2013: Gained 10+ pounds of body fat, still working on cutting my body fat!
- Waking up at 5:30 every morning
- Article – May 22, 2013: So far, I’ve mostly failed at waking up at 5:30
- Article – January 16, 2014: Think waking up earlier will make you more productive? Think again.
- Article – February 26, 2014: The Zen of Waking Up Early: 10 ways to solidify a morning wakeup ritual