For the next 7 days I’m going to be as big of a slob as possible, all in the name of productivity of course.
I will be..
- Ordering in or getting takeout at least once a day
- Watching at least 2 hours of TV every day
- Cleaning up after myself as little as possible
- Showering as little as possible
- Wearing lazy clothes all week long
- Moving around as little as possible
And I won’t be..
- Working out
- Spending time with people
- Waking up at 5:30 every morning (like usual)
What’s the connection to productivity? All week long I’m going to be mindful of how these changes affect my productivity (especially my energy, focus, and motivation). I’ll also still try to get a full week’s worth of work done (40 hours).
No word of a lie, this might be one of the more difficult experiments I’ve done for A Year of Productivity so far. I love the feeling of being productive, so this should be quite a change.
Hope you’ll join me for the ride.